Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ahye kaiting came over today & accompanied me to the docs.
Bus-ed to Compasspoint.
& we suddenly talked about our past ..

how we ...cut one girl's hair at cineleisure because we saw her in fluffy indoor slippers.
how we ... disturbed bangalas & noisy infants.
how we ... prayed on msn when kiki was dead.
LOL

we were super dumb last time but we've so much wonderful memories together. & she's really one who really goes crazy with me.
Alright , so we arrived at compasspoint. Went to the docts & ahye went to make her ring at bits&pieces. Bus-ed to jacq's place aftermath.
Slacked & martel-ed there. & ahye keep wrapping me with the blankie and pushed me to the bed as though she was gonna rape me.
Home after that !
Jason , thanks for the lift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home